Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Anti-Confederate rebels attack Tyrador IX. The attack is stopped by Arcturus Mengsk, who is off on leave.
- Arcturus returns to his family on Korhal. However, the reunion is strained and he cuts all ties with them and Juliana Pasteur, wanting a clear break.[note 1]
- Eight-year-old Sarah Kerrigan unwittingly unleashes her psionic powers, killing her mother and damaging her father’s brain. She’s inducted into the nascent Ghost Program, with Lieutenant Rumm as her psychological trainer.
|The next article in this series is 2482.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Times derived from McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1-4165-5083-9.
- ↑ Derived from age in Golden, Christie (May 22, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7125-1., which takes place in 2503 according to the timeline in StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils.
- ↑ Derived from age in Neilson, Micky. "StarCraft: Hybrid." Amazing Stories 601 (Spring 2000): 70-75.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Time derived ages in Hickman, Tracy (May 21, 2002). StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04150-9.
- ↑ The timing of this event is primarily derived from Mengsk's terms of service, though there is also evidence that the events could have occurred late in the previous year.