Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- July 7: Courtesy of a telepath, Turfa Dei begins having nightmares about the victims of his bomb attacks. 
- July 11: Turfa Dei fails a bomb delivery on Tarsonis, courtesy of interference from the same telepath. Running from reprisals, he encounters the psychic, who admits to messing with his mind and subsequently trying to obtain names and locations. Resisting the telepathy, Dei strangles him. 
- By this year, the Confederate Armed Forces are undertaking "peacekeeping" duties following the end of the Guild Wars.
- The Terran Confederacy experiences an economic boom, with many becoming rich because of it, becoming known as “bootstrappers.” They’re generally resented by the Old Families.
- The Hyperion crash lands on a fiery planet near Umojan territory due to a navigation error. The ship and its crew are taken into Protectorate custody. Without proof of Umojan subversion, the Confederacy lets the matter pass.
- With the Guild Wars having ended, the Terran Confederacy and Kel-Morian Combine carry out a prisoner exchange.
Originally this year marked the parting of ways between Jim Raynor and Tychus Findlay was to occur in this year as part of the above prisoner exchange. However, the parting of ways was later changed to 2495 and under different circumstances.
|The next article in this series is 2491.|