Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Kate Lockwell does a story involving treason and how the Dominion punishes it (the death penalty).
- UNN reporters Kate Lockwell and Zach Oliver are embeded with a Dominion Marine Corps battalion, reporting on their activities. However, said activities include a massacre of Candore Colony, which leads to complications and Oliver's death. However, an attack by the Knights of Freedom on the battlecruiser saves Lockwell from the same fate, who gives them footage of the massacre.[note 1]
- The anniversary of Arcturus Mengsk's coronation is celebrated. Simultaneously, the Knights of Freedom air the Candore footage.
- Tamsen Cauley offers the War Pigs freedom if they assassinate Jim Raynor, though secretly intends to use his Cerberus Program to terminate the outlaws once they complete the task.[note 3]
- The War Pigs investigate Raynor's time on Moria, only to be attacked by the Kel-Morian Combine and subsequently heading to Grissom IV to repair the General Lee. Cerberus Program troops, led by Lars Trakken, follow them at a distance.
- While crossing the Kelanis Rift, a xel'naga artifact gives the War Pigs psychological problems. The artifact is retrieved by a group of Dark Templar.
- August 13: The Terran Dominion sends a ghost to terminate rebel leader Castor Mezzo, who took shelter on Agria. The ghost exterminates the town of Hudderstown Colony, but the remnants are rescued by the War Pigs, who then shoot Mezzo to death for recklessly endangering people.
- August 17: Leonid Celsus arrives at the ruins of Hudderstown with a troop of marines. He is surprised at how the War Pigs managed to exterminate the ghost.
- After 2.5 years of training, Nova passes the Ghost Academy's training. All that's left is a graduation mission.
- October 22: Cole Hickson's neural resocialization begins to show, the result being obsession with mission preparation.
- October 25: The War Pigs track Raynor to Urona Sigma, only to discover the planet infested with zerg. While eventually confronting Raynor, Cerberus forces arrive to attack the outlaws and the protoss in turn to purify the planet.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft (comic) which is no longer valid.
- The surviving War Pigs launch a do-or-die assault on Cauley's HQ. Nova meanwhile shadows them.
- Project Gestalt is formed. Dr. Stanley Burgess begins experimenting on captured Khalai Caste protoss, creating Gestalt Zero.
- By this year, Project Shadowblade has begun abducting Dominion ghosts. The Ghost Program tries to cover up the disappearances.
- Independent and indentured contractors begin strip-mining Chau Sara and Mar Sara of their resources.
- Dominion Intelligence confirms that Artanis is now leading both the Khalai and Nerazim protoss factions.
The events below appear to take place in the order listed, as they have always been portrayed in this order in novel timeline material.
- Terran Dominion, zerg and protoss forces fight for control of a xel'naga temple on the world of Artika, the protoss emerging victorious.
- The crew of the Generous Profit land on a Fringe World in hopes of salvage. The team is converted or killed by the Church of Besainted Pelagius.
- A group of protoss scientists conduct an experiment with the creep. The creep becomes a psychic predator and spawns an infested protoss. The scientists sacrifice themselves to freeze the creep and creature.
- A psychotic viking pilot, Captain Jon Dyre, attacks the innocent colonists of Ursa during a weapon demonstration. His former pupil, Wes Carter, confronts Dyre in order to end his crazed killing spree, in which he succeeds.
- Thor pilot Sandin Forst and companions Rieff and Garth attempt a heist of the ruined Jacobs Installation on Mar Sara. Forst successfully recovers valuable ardeon crystals, but is infected by zerg spores that have bonded with them.
|The next article in this series is 2503.|