- Zerg and Protoss Protectorate forces raid a Moebius Foundation base that has come under hybrid control. Zeratul and Talis manage to free captive Templar and learn of the location of Amon before Kerrigan's forces destroy the base.[note 1]
- The Protectorate forces arrive at Atrias, where they battle their way through the Tal'darim into the Temple of Erris. Zeratul is able to destroy a Void catalyst, temporarily severing the Tal'darim from Amon's guidance. He escapes as his comrades give their lives to buy him the time he needs.
- The Golden Armada arrives at Aiur in a bid to reclaim the planet. Hierarch Artanis is plagued by doubt, but is reassured by Kaldalis. Both return to the fleet.
- The following day, the invasion begins. The protoss establish a beachhead on the planet's surface and the invasion progresses. However, Amon reveals himself to the protoss, corrupting the Khala. Artanis and his followers are forced to sever their nerve appendages, and flee in the Spear of Adun.
The following section contains timeline information which isn't necessarily in chronological order.
- Shakuras comes under siege when the warp gate to Aiur is reactivated and the Amon Brood invades the surface. Artanis evacuates the surface and Vorazun orders the xel'naga temple overloaded, destroying the planet.
- Korhal comes under attack by the Moebius Corps. Jim Raynor and Artanis repel them and recover the Keystone from their forces.
- The corrupted Golden Armada begins purifying Dominion worlds. Dominion forces fight back, but are besieged on all sides by Amon's forces.
- Protoss deactivate the stasis field shielding Cybros, reactivating the ancient Purifiers stored there. After purging he zerg from Endion, they agree to join the Daelaam.
- With the help of Artanis, First Ascendant Alarak challenges Highlord Ma'lash to Rak'Shir, killing him and allowing him to take command of the Tal'darim.
- Daelaam forces destroy the Moebius Corps's Revanscar station, putting an end to Amon's hybrid production and removing Moebius Corps from the End War.
- Artanis leads a united Daelaam, now containing the free Khalai, Nerazim, Tal'darim and Purifiers, back to Aiur. He destroys the planet's psionic matrix and Amon's host body. The corrupted Golden Armada is recalled to fight him, but Artanis uses the Keystone to pull Amon from the Khala, allowing the formerly corrupted Khalai to sever themselves from it. With nothing to tether him to the universe, Amon is thrust back into the void.
|The next article in this series is 2507.|