- The Terran Dominion celebrates its third anniversary of the fall of the Arcturus Mengsk regime and the rise of Emperor Valerian Mengsk. Admiral Matt Horner reports the continued support of his new regime by the Dominion armed forces. The Dominion experiences an era of reconstruction and continuing peace.
- Jim Raynor is last seen in Joeyray's Bar before disappearing. He is never seen again, and all that is recovered is his badge.
- Broodmother Zagara takes control of the Zerg Swarm and forcibly lays claim to Char and the surrounding systems. The ceasefire between the three races of the Koprulu sector is consequently thrown into question.
- Valerian Mengsk begins open elections in the Dominion.
- Alarak refuses an alliance with the Daelaam, and departs in search of a new world for the Tal'darim. He gives his warriors one chance to stay with the Daelaam.
- A mysterious bloom of life on previously barren worlds baffles scientists.
- Ghost agent Stone graduates from the Ghost Academy. He successfully participates in Operation: Sudden Holiday, and Operation: Night Train. After his failure in Operation: Livewire, he is recalled to the Academy for additional training.
The timeline of StarCraft: Evolution states that the End War ends this year. This contradicts Legacy of the Void, which establishes that there's a two year gap between the conflict's end and Raynor's disappearance.
|The next article in this series is 2512.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Zahn, Timothy (November 8, 2016). "Timeline." StarCraft: Evolution. Del Rey Books. ISBN 0425284735.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2016-10-21, Six Reasons Why StarCraft: Evolution Will Be a Must-Read. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-10-22
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Homecoming. (in English). 2015.
- ↑ Ghost Profile: Stone. Ghost Profile: Stone, accessed on 2016-03-24