- The Terran Dominion commemorates the sixth anniversary of the conclusion of the End War. Overqueen Zagara invites Hierarch Artanis and Valerian Mengsk to Gystt.
- The One-Day War occurs. Overqueen Zagara, Hierarch Artanis and Emperor Valerian Mengsk hold a conference regarding peace talks between the three races, and revitalizing destroyed planets after the wars of the last decade. However, Abathur schemes to start a war and destroy the adostra created by a blend of zerg and xel'naga essence. To do this, he creates a strain known as the chitha, which can control nearby zerg, and forces the Dominion and Daelaam to destroy two of the three adostra sites. However, a Dominion survey team uncovers Abathur's plot, and he and his chitha are defeated before the last of the adostra are destroyed. A new round of peace talks occur, and the Zerg Compliance Ground Force Unit is founded.
- In a possible future, Amon uses his hybrid force to control the Zerg Swarm. Together they exterminate the protoss race at a distant, shadowed world, then they turn on and destroy the zerg.
|The next article in this series is 2530.|
- ↑ Zahn, Timothy (November 8, 2016). "Koprulu Sector Timeline." StarCraft: Evolution. Del Rey Books. ISBN 0425284735.
- ↑ Zahn, Timothy (November 8, 2016). StarCraft: Evolution. Del Rey Books. ISBN 0425284735.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, In Utter Darkness (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Time derived from Gillen, Kieron (w), Hector Sevilla (p, i). "A Ghost Story." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 2 (paperback binding), pp. 122-169. Tokyopop, January 1, 2009. ISBN 978-1427-80831-8.
- ↑ April 6, 2010. "Timeline". StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). pp. 311 - 323. ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.