The "Age Before Creation" is a term used by the protoss to describe the distant past of the universe, likely as a reference to the period before the xel'naga entered the Milky Way galaxy. It is known for the following:
- The universe comes into existence. The laws of physics and time come to be established.
- After approx. 400 million years, the first stars begin to shine. The role of the hybrid is pre-ordained in this era of young stars.
- The xel'naga reproductive cycle repeats itself multiple times throughout history. Time warps itself around this event, its regularity and starkness "polluting the waters of time."
|The next article in this series is Age of Creation.|
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Protoss campaign: “The Legacy of Kharadun”, mission 1: “The gateway to Taledon” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Dark Origin (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (June 30, 2009). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #3: Twilight. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7129-9.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (May 22, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #1: Firstborn. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7125-3.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Universe.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).