The zerg occupied Aiur during the Great War and engaged in fratricidal fighting in the strife that followed the death of the Overmind. After the Brood War the infighting came to an end but the zerg on Aiur were left mostly listless and did not spawn in significant numbers.
At the start of the End War, some, if not all of the feral zerg on Aiur came under Amon's control, forming his own brood. Following Amon's banishment to the void and the subsequent reclamation of Aiur by the protoss, the remaining zerg on Aiur were apparently eradicated.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: The Invasion of Aiur (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Cinematic: Epilogue. (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Golden, Christie. StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Shadow Hunters. Pocket Star Books, November 27, 2007. ISBN 0-7434-7126-1.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Echoes of the Future (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Mission: For Aiur!. (in English). November 10, 2015
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Mission: Salvation. (in English). November 10, 2015