You may be looking for:
Blizzard Entertainment (1999–)
Lead artist (formerly)
Allen Dilling is a member of Blizzard Entertainment.
Dilling joined Blizzard in 1999. He worked on Warcraft III before starting work on StarCraft II, in which he was involved from the beginning of development. He also worked on StarCraft: Ghost. He also worked on World of Warcraft.
Dilling was the lead 3D artist for Legacy of the Void. He also worked on the game's story, and lead the game's art team. He is currently the game's assistant art director. He has also worked on Heroes of the Storm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 BlizzCon 2016 Press Kit, Blizzard Entertainment., accessed on 2016-11-11
- ↑ 2014-11-25, AusGamers StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void Developer Interview with Blizzard's Allen Dilling. AusGamers, accessed on 2014-11-26
- ↑ 2012-06-09, Interview with Allen Dilling, Lead Artist, StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm. YouTube, accessed on 2012-06-21
- ↑ 2014-11-07, StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Campaign Overview. YouTube, accessed on 2014-11-12
- ↑ 2016-11-05. BlizzCon 2016: Foundations for the Future. Youtube. Accessed 2016-11-05.
- ↑ 2016-11-12, BlizzCon 2016: StarCraft Interview with Allen Dilling. YouTube, accessed on 2016-11-16