Templar Caste (2185—2500)
At the age of 314, Andraxxus was given command of the 7th Fleet by Executor Tassadar, tasked with destroying any planets in the Brontes System infested by the zerg. Andraxxus was willing to obey, though grappled with the morality with the situation given that terran lives would be lost also. This was in contrast to his advisor, Judicator Syndrea. Regardless, Andraxxus led his fleet to Brontes IV, the source of the infestation, securing the space above it. Protoss ground forces were then dispatched to the planet's surface.
Despite the protoss' initial victories (and those of their terran allies), the situation began to deteriorate. Anger began to take hold of Andraxxus, prompting him to rashness. He attacked the zerg directly and was later joined by the New Dresdin Outlaws and the remnants of the initial protoss forces. However, Black Morgan, an NDO member, had been infected by a parasite, leading the zerg to Andraxxus' position. The zerg attacked en masse, killing Andraxxus along with many others.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Milner, Lesley (1998). Insurrection (manual). Aztech New Media.
- ↑ StarCraft: Insurrection. Aztech New Media. Protoss campaign, mission 1: “Satellite Platform” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Insurrection. Aztech New Media. Protoss campaign, mission 3: “Infestation at New Dresdin” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Insurrection. Aztech New Media. Zerg campaign, mission 8: “Vengeance” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Insurrection. Aztech New Media. Zerg campaign, mission 9: “The Ultimate Conquest” (in English). 1998.