Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andy Chambers is a British author and game designer. He was the Creative Director of StarCraft II, gaining the job as of Arpil 2006, responsible for writing much of its lore. He finished completion of the storyline of Wings of Liberty.
- ↑ Park, Andrew. 2007-05-19. Blizzard Outlines Starcraft II Gameplay. Gamespot (CNet Networks Entertainment). Accessed 2007-07-26
- ↑ Red Star Games - HQ. Red Star Games. Accessed 2009-06-22.
- ↑ Metzen, Chris; Chambers, Andy; StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. BlizzCon 2007 StarCraft Lore Panel Editorial. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ 2015-11-06, STARCRAFT: THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE. Polygon, accessed on 2015-11-18
- ↑ McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1-4165-5083-9.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Andy Chambers.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).