|Armored Personnel Carrier|
If an APC is destroyed, the passengers emerge unharmed.
During the Guild Wars the Confederate Armed Forces equipped their APCs with reactive armor. The Kel-Morian Combine pieced them together from various materials, sometimes the same reactive armor, other times they welded metal plates to their flanks, angling them to deflect bullets. These APCs were frequently armed with double-barreled gauss cannons.
APCs appear twice in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, but are never controlled by the player directly. In regards to their appearance in The Evacuation, transport trucks were used in older versions of this mission.
- The APC's visual design was inspired by the shuttle from District 9.
- The "Militarized Colonist Transport" is an unused variant of the APC in the game files. It is camouflaged and mounts a larger turret with twin gauss cannons. Apart from its weaponry, the militarized transport uses the same unit statistics as the basic transport.
- ↑ Bill Slavicsek, David Eckelberry, Shawn F. Carnes. Alternity: StarCraft Edition. Wizards of the Coast, March 1, 2000. ISBN 0-7869-1618-4.
- ↑ Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Hickman, Tracy (May 21, 2002). StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0671-04150-2.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Liberation Day (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Evacuation (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ 2009-08-20, (HD) StarCraft 2 Evacuation of Agria Gameplay. YouTube, accessed on 2009-08-31
- ↑ 2010, Starcraft 2: Transport. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-07-20
|Terran Units and Structures of StarCraft II|
|Terran Ground Vehicles|