Augustus Mengsk was a member of the Mengsk Dynasty and father of Angus Mengsk. It is known that he took him on at least one hunting trip in Korhal's Keresh Province and coined the phrase "when all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail." Such a phrase was used by Angus to describe the actions of the Terran Confederacy, a habit later continued by Arcturus Mengsk.
When Angus became head of the Mengsk Dynasty, he inherited enormous wealth. In his father's honor, a memorial was built in the center of the artificial beach located adjacent to the family's summer villa. The memorial was corroded over time however.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 1416-55083-6.
- ↑ Grubb, Jeff (February 27, 2001). StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-671-04148-7.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Korhal. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ pR0gR4m3R. 2008-10-16. BlizzCon08 - StarCraft2 Lore Panel 3/4. Youtube. Accessed 2008-10-18.
- ↑ Golden, Christie. 2007. Firstborn (chapter one excerpt). Christiegolden.com Accessed 2007-08-28.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Augustus.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).
|Head of the Mengsk Dynasty|
|Preceded By||Duration||Succeeded By|