The bengalaas hunts in packs and is a fearsome predator. It has been noted to play with their prey like a house cat plays with a mouse. Their pack hunting tactics are acutely intelligent, capable of bringing down prey several times their size.
Bengalaas appear as critters in StarCraft on the jungle (Aiur) tileset. If killed, they will disappear in a blue flash, akin to protoss organic units. At least for the protoss this is caused by a teleportation device to retrieve wounded soldiers.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Aiur. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ 1999-12-30, Mousetrap. StarCraft Compendium Map Archives. Accessed on 2008-01-01
- ↑ 2000-08-04, Pridelands. StarCraft Compendium Map Archives. Accessed on 2007-11-20
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2010-07-24. Koprulu Sector Systems: Korhal. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-01-22. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 26. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2008-01-22.