BlizzCon 2015 was the ninth installment of Blizzard Entertainment's annual BlizzCon event. The 2015 BlizzCon took place across November 6-7, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center. A pre-BlizzCon charity dinner was also held on November 5 in support of the Children's Hospital of Orange County.
BlizzCon 2015 tickets went on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m. PT through the online event ticketing service Eventbrite, priced at $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). Virtual tickets went on sale in August, 2015.
The event had over 25,000 attendees and over 10 million users streaming the event.
A StarCraft II world tournament featured. The event's "goody bag" included an inflatable psi-blade. Interviews included the StarCraft setting. Those who attended or purchased a virtual ticket received two StarCraft II-themed portraits.
- 12:30-1:30PM: The Future of StarCraft II
- 4:45-5:45PM: StarCraft II: Units - From Blueprints to Battlefield
- 10-11AM: StarCraft II: Sounds from the Void
- 11AM-12:15PM: Legacy of the Void Launch Celebration
- 12:30-6:30PM: StarCraft II WCS Global Finals
- 4-6:30PM: StarCraft II Simulcast
- ↑ 2015-03-12, Join the Party at BlizzCon® 2015 November 6 and 7. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-03-18
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2015-08-19, BlizzCon® 2015 Virtual Ticket Now Available. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-27
- ↑ 2016-02-12, Activision Blizzard 2015 Q4 Financial Conference Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2016-03-03
- ↑ 2015-05-14, HEROES OF THE STORM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCED!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-05-16
- ↑ 2015-08-19, Get a BlizzCon® Goody Bag with the Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-08-27
- ↑ 2015-09-21, BlizzCon 2015 In-Game Goodies Round-Up. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-09-29
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 2015-10-09, BLIZZCON 2015 SCHEDULE. Blizzpro, accessed on 2015-10-10