|Surface settlements and installations|
Bountiful is a planet in the Koprulu sector.
It has a climate similar to Earth, with distinct seasons such as autumn and winter. Its stratosphere was slightly more dynamic however, ranging to gray skies with ranging thunderstorms, vibrant blue in winter and at sunset, a cobalt sky.
Much emphasis on communal activities is evident in Bountiful's culture, children being educated in science and spirituality in large groups, although teenagers exert more freedom. Known subjects include history/heritage, hydroponics and religious studies.
Bountiful was colonized in the 24th century, roughly at the same time the terrans of Tarsonis had made first contact with those on Umoja and Moria. It was colonized by religious individuals from all three colonies, relying on hydroponic agriculture to support themselves. Patriarchs, the religious leaders of the colony, also seemed to have administrative duties.
Bountiful was a peaceful world and far removed from Confederate influence. This was shattered in 2499, where as part of a mass conscription process, the Confederacy attacked Helaman Township, carrying out forceful recruitment.
Bountiful later became a world of the Terran Dominion.
Second Great WarEdit
During the Second Great War, in the midst of the public outcry that resulted from Raynor's Raiders revealing that Arcturus Mengsk had authorized the use of psi emitters against Tarsonis, Bountiful declared independence.
The planet had secured independence by the later stages of the war.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mengsk Scandal: UNN newscast after "Piercing the Shroud." (in English). 2010.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Hickman, Tracy (May 21, 2002). StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0671-04150-2.
- ↑ 2010-09-21, Galaxy Archives - StarCraft: Speed of Darkness. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2010-09-24
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2014-09-19, Unused HoTS Story Elements. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2014-09-28
- ↑ Kate Lockwell Twitter. Kate Lockwell's Twitter, accessed on 2016-03-22