You may be looking for:
|Brian "Zeus" Sousa|
In 1993, Sousa was presented with an ad for "can you draw the Viking?" He submitted his resume and was called in by Allen Adham for a job interview. What followed was a two week internship, and later, employment. At the time, Silicon & Synapse was working on three games: The Death and Return of Superman, Blackthorne, and the original Warcraft.
Sousa later worked on StarCraft and later as the senior 3D artist for StarCraft II. For the latter helped work on the effects of light and weather in the game. He is currently the lead 3D artist for StarCraft: Remastered.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2017-04-27, Rock and Roll Days of StarCraft: a Development Retrospective. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-04-29
- ↑ BlizzCon Art Sets, Flicker. Accessed on 2009-12-20
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 2008-09-11, StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2008-12-09
- ↑ 2017-04-21, Remastering StarCraft's Art. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-04-21
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy community. 2009-08-24. BlizzCon 2009 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-10-04.