You may be looking for:
Brian "Zeus" Sousa is a 3D artist for Blizzard Entertainment. He worked on StarCraft and later as the senior 3D artist for StarCraft II. For the latter helped work on the effects of light and weather in the game. He is currently the lead 3D artist for StarCraft: Remastered.
- ↑ BlizzCon Art Sets, Flicker. Accessed on 2009-12-20
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 2008-09-11, StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2008-12-09
- ↑ 2017-04-21, Remastering StarCraft's Art. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-04-21
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy community. 2009-08-24. BlizzCon 2009 StarCraft II Art Panel. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-10-04.