This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
The C-20A features an in-built grenade launcher attachment, capable of lobbing a variety of grenades. Known varieties include;
The C-20A can function as a sniper rifle. By attaching a scope, the C-20A effectively becomes a sniper rifle. It gives info on the target such as health, range and whether they can be locked down.
The multifunction C-20A was replaced by a few specialized weapons in later builds of StarCraft: Ghost. Its appearance and the assault rifle role went to the AGR-14 rifle, the sniper rifle role went to the BOSUN FN92 rifle, and the lockdown capability went to the E-11 Lockdown Device. Its structure seems to have formed the basis of current C-10 artwork. Regardless, the C-20A has made distinct appearances in Wings of Liberty and Spectres.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 StarCraft Ghost information. StarCraft: Ghost Wallpaper. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-01-26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- ↑ September 27, 2011. "Timeline." StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). pp. 393-416. ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Ghost of a Chance (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ IGN videos. Accesssed on 2008-01-26
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 BSTRhino. 2005-05-20. StarCraft: Ghost at E3 2005. StarCraft.org Accessed 2008-07-19.
|List of Terran Weapons|