This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
CMC is the acronym for Cirion Multinational Corporation and the Confederate Marine Corps, and also used as a slang term for CMC Powered Combat Suits. The Cirion Multinational Corporation gave its name to several types of armor:
- CMC Light Combat Armor, used by light infantry.
- CMC-405 light combat armor, used by Alliance medics.
- CMC-200 Powered Combat Suit worn by the Mar Sara Colonial Militia, out-of-date by the time of the Great War.
- CMC-300 Powered Combat Suit, standard marine armor.
- CMC-400 Powered Combat Suit, upgraded marine armor bearing StimPacks.
- Command Suit, worn by military officers such as Edmund Duke.
- CMC-660 Heavy Combat Suit worn by firebats.