Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Commander of Cerberus Recon Squad (?—at least until November 2499)
The Cerberus Commander was the commanding officer of Cerberus Recon Squad.
In early November, 2499, the commander and his unit were dispatched to Chau Sara to deal with an infestation by hostile xenomorphs. The Commander quickly asserted his authority over Magistrate Collins, much to the magistrate's annoyance.
The commander took control of the situation on the planet, ordering that a force be sent to liberate the Flannum Installation (further aggravating Collins by accessing the installation's bio-scanners, the codes to which only Collins possessed). Eventually, the commander fully superseded Collins, ordering that Alpha Squadron assault the xenomorphs primary hive cluster. Upon completion of the mission, he delivered a final message;
Lieutenant. By edict of Confederate High Command, all matters regarding these xenomorphs are under Class 7 Seal. Do not speak of the existence of the xenomorphs or in any way relay the events surrounding their appearance on Chau Sara. Failure to comply with these orders will result in immediate termination. This conversation never took place. We were never here.
The Commander would continue to lead his forces in battle for the Confederacy, but failed to prevent its fall. The status of the Commander, and his unit as a whole, are unknown.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Precursor bonus campaign, mission 1: "Strongarm" (in English). 1998-09-03. Map Archives: Precursor Campaign.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Precursor bonus campaign, mission 2: "The Gauntlet" (in English). 1998-09-03. Map Archives: Precursor Campaign.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Precursor bonus campaign, mission 3: "Den of the Beast" (in English). 1998-09-03. Map Archives: Precursor Campaign.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Precursor bonus campaign, mission 5: "Extermination" (in English). 1998-09-03. Map Archives: Precursor Campaign.
- ↑ Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. SC:L Metzen Interview - Lore Exclusive. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.