Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You may be looking for:
"When in doubt, empty your magazine."
- Tychus Findlay(src)
- The chain-gun cannon was the standard issue armament of marines in the late StarCraft beta. It was later replaced by the C-14 rifle. Alternatively, it may have been known as the chain rifle.
- The chain gun's usage and appearance in Wings of Liberty was conceived by Phill Gonzales. He based it on the Heavy class from Team Fortress 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2010, Starcraft 2: Marine variations. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-07-20
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Engine of Destruction (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Belly of the Beast (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy. Note that "Alpha" is a typo. Accessed on 2007-12-06
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Pressure Suit. Accessed on 2008-01-28