You may be looking for:
- The chain-gun cannon was the standard issue armament of marines in the late StarCraft beta. It was later replaced by the C-14 rifle. Alternatively, it may have been known as the chain rifle.
- The chain gun's usage and appearence in Wings of Liberty was concieved by Phill Gonzales. He based it on the Heavy class from Team Fortress 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2010, Starcraft 2: Marine variations. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-07-20
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Engine of Destruction (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Belly of the Beast (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ StarCraft Legacy. Note that "Alpha" is a typo. Accessed on 2007-12-06
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Pressure Suit. Accessed on 2008-01-28
|List of Terran Weapons|