Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Challenges are a tutorial mechanic in StarCraft II. Each challenge is 5 to 10 minutes long and teaches an aspect of StarCraft II gameplay. The player gets a score. In addition, players receive help on why they won or lost a game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Cam Shea. 2009-07-10. StarCraft II's Design Philosophies. IGN. Accessed 2009-07-11.
- ↑ Dustin Browder, Nick Breckon. 2009-07-01. StarCraft 2 Interview: Reaction and Reflection. Shacknews. Accessed 2009-07-02.
- ↑ Dustin Browder. 2009-06-29. G4TV Interviews Dustin Browder nearing Beta. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2009-06-29.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff, Greg Canessa. 2010-02-009. Battle.net Preview. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-02-09.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-03-01. New Blizzard Custom Game: StarCraft Master. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2012-03-11.