Challenges are a tutorial mechanic in StarCraft II. Each challenge is 5 to 10 minutes long and teaches an aspect of StarCraft II gameplay. The player gets a score. In addition, players receive help on why they won or lost a game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Cam Shea. 2009-07-10. StarCraft II's Design Philosophies. IGN. Accessed 2009-07-11.
- ↑ Dustin Browder, Nick Breckon. 2009-07-01. StarCraft 2 Interview: Reaction and Reflection. Shacknews. Accessed 2009-07-02.
- ↑ Dustin Browder. 2009-06-29. G4TV Interviews Dustin Browder nearing Beta. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2009-06-29.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff, Greg Canessa. 2010-02-009. Battle.net Preview. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-02-09.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-03-01. New Blizzard Custom Game: StarCraft Master. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2012-03-11.