You may be looking for:
The Citadel of the Executor was the floating headquarters of the commanders of the Templar Caste.
In the early stages of the war, it was the site of many councils between protoss commanders, namely Aldaris, Fenix and Artanis. It was here that the planning was carried out for the relief of Antioch, the strike on a zerg cerebrate and the reclamation of Scion.
It was destroyed in the aftermath of the evacuation.
During the End War, the Daelaam resorted to destroying Aiur's psi-matrix to prevent Amon from instantly warping the Golden Armada to Aiur to reinforce his troops as the Daelaam assaulted the planet. One of the power conduits stabilizing the matrix was located in the ruins of the Citadel of the Executor, now overrun with zerg. Nerazim matriarch Vorazun and Tal'darim Highlord Alarak fought through the zerg and destroyed the conduit.
The citadel appears as a contestable territory in RISK: StarCraft. However, in the game, it is located in Aiur's northwestern hemisphere. This contrasts with information from Shadow Hunters, where it is stated to be located over Antioch, which according to RISK, is in Aiur's southeastern hemisphere.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7126-1.
- ↑ June, 2012, Game Trade Magazine #148. Game Trade Magazine, accessed on 2012-06-09
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: First Strike (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Into the Flames (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Higher Ground (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Escape from Aiur (in English). 1998.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Templar's Return (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 (October 10, 2012). RISK: StarCraft. USAopoly.