- Ship description(src)
|Titanic-class Colony Ship|
Colony ships appear in the Wings of Liberty single-player campaign. It is primarily used for transporting civilians and all necessary equipment to start a new colony. In the campaign, it is an NPC unit, but it is available to the player through the map editor. The colony ship has 50 passenger slots, but cannot load units with a transport size greater than 8. This means it cannot load massive units such as the thor. The colony ship can also take off and land and can (un)load units while both airborne or on the ground.
Despite being larger than the Hercules dropship, it is not a massive unit like the Hercules. The colony ship also costs less resources and supply than the Hercules, has less armor and utilizes the same model, the only difference being the units' size.
An infested colony ship exists; it has 600 hit points.
This ship can lift off, enabling it to fly. While in flight, the ship can land.
Increases the armor of all terran air units.
The colony ship was one of the early undertakings to create unique artwork for the campaign of Wings of Liberty. The Hercules dropship stemmed from its conception.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Death from Above (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Evacuation (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Haven's Fall (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ 2010, Starcraft 2: Colonist Ship. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-07-20