Defilers appear in StarCraft II.
The bones of defilers appear in Wings of Liberty as zerg research objectives in the level The Great Train Robbery, and in the Heart of the Swarm mission Fire in the Sky as evolutionary objectives for Kerrigan.
Nova Covert OpsEdit
Infects all enemy units and buildings in area of effect, dealing 300 damage over 40 seconds. Cannot reduce units below 1 HP. Reveals cloaked and burrowed units caught in the area of effect for its duration.
Allied units in the area of effect take 0 damage from ranged attacks.
Many zerg ground units may burrow, become invisible and may be revealed primarily by detectors, and may not move or attack. Exceptions are the roach, which may move while burrowed, the infestor, which may move and cast Infested Terran, and the baneling, which can detonate while burrowed.
Some units can unburrow via autocast, causing them to emerge and attack when an enemy moves into range.
The ability is not smartcast.
- +1 bonus to armor per level for zerg ground units.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Great Train Robbery (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Fire in the Sky (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment Staff. 2010-07-24. Infestor. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-24.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II Map Editor. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010