Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Destructible rocks block strategic points on the map, such as ramps and passages, but can also be found on mining sites with golden minerals, where a command center, nexus, or hatchery would be built. In some cases the player needs to destroy it to build a command center, a hatchery or a nexus, near the minerals.
The rocks cannot be repaired, nor do they regenerate hit points.
Heart of the SwarmEdit
- ↑ StarCraft II Zerg Gameplay sAvIoR vs HwaSin
- ↑ Source: GC 2008 2008-08-21 StarCraft II Gameplay. Accessed 2008-08-29.
- ↑ Source: Gametrailers - PAX 2008: Terran Gameplay Part 2/3. Accessed 2008-09-12.
- ↑ Nah, you can't repair Destructible Rocks. Cydra. 2009-01-08. Can you repair destructible rocks? Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forums. Accessed 2009-01-08.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-06-08. Heart of the Swarm Update - New Videos (StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Battle Report (Protoss vs Zerg)). Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2012-06-08.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). 2012.