The Devil Dogs come in squads of 2, which can be bought twice per mission. They have +60% more HP and deal +25% more damage than regular firebats.
2 Devil Dogs firebats
|Squads per mission||
+60% Health, +25% Damage
These self-replicating ultra capacitors reduce the reload time of weapons and systems. Now each of the weapon upgrades at the armory and engineering bay increases attack speed by 5% in addition to increasing damage.
Armor upgrades increase health of affected units by 5% per level.
We have created a new lightweight alloy called vanadium. Vanadium diffuses weapon impacts much more efficiently than traditional armor plating, and it better preserves the life of our units. Now each of the armor upgrades in the armory and engineering bay increases unit life by 5% in addition to increasing armor.
The firebat's attack area increases by +40%.
The upgraded gauntlet channels the flamer's fuel through multiple ports rather than the single port of the previous generation, resulting in a much wider flame without any loss of intensity, allowing your firebats to hold enemies at bay with a literal wall of fire.
Firebats gain +2 armor
Juggernaut Plating strengthens the firebat's natural weak spots and thickens the helmet and chest pieces. This upgrade allows firebats to shrug off the attacks of other infantry units and soak up incredible amounts of damage from smart-arms fire.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Graven Hill's laptop (in English). 2010.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: The Essence of Eternity. (in English). November 10, 2015
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Protoss research (in English). 2010.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Armory upgrades (in English). 2010.
- ↑ 2010-02-28, StarCraft II Beta Game Images. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed on 2010-05-22