Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Devouring One is a specialized zergling strain, more powerful and resilient than its standard counterpart.
Ulrezaj's Dark VengeanceEdit
The dark archon Ulrezaj intended to use Devouring Ones in his attack on Shakuras. Using a technique to combine Dark Templar and zerg energy to create false, warped khaydarin crystals, he would control and summon zerglings and hydralisks from his base on Char and transform them into genetically enhanced zerg such as Devouring Ones with the false crystals. The technique rendered the Devouring Ones immune to the effects of the xel'naga temple. The plot was foiled by heroes dispatched by Zeratul.
Reign of FireEdit
Sarah Kerrigan gained control of a small number of previously uncontrolled Devouring Ones on Braxis via one of Mengsk's psi emitters, using them against the United Earth Directorate forces guarding the psi disrupter.
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers: Dark Vengeance bonus campaign, episode V: "Dark Vengeance" (in English). 1999-06-25. StarCraft Map Archives
- ↑ StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Enslavers: Dark Vengeance bonus campaign, episode IVA: "Desperate Measures" (in English). 1999-05-28. StarCraft Map Archives
- ↑ Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. SC:L Metzen Interview - Lore Exclusive. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft: Brood War. Vivendi Games. Mission: Reign of Fire (in English). 1998
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). March 12, 2013