Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dominion transports (a.k.a. transport trucks) are designed to carry personnel. Able to carry up to 20 passengers plus a driver, they have been used by both the Terran Confederacy and Dominion.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
Dominion transports were called "transport trucks" in development of Wings of Liberty, but the term was used again in Heaven's Devils. They were used in older versions of The Evacuation in the case of the former, and possessed 12 transport slots. They have been replaced by armored personnel carriers in the game.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Liberation Day (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2009-08-20, (HD) StarCraft 2 Evacuation of Agria Gameplay. YouTube, accessed on 2009-08-31
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, The Evacuation (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Map Editor. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). March 12, 2013
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). March 12, 2013