Among the Khalai/Daelaam, the term "executor" identifies the leader of the protoss Templar Caste. The highest ranking amongst the Templar is given the rank of executor. The seat of office was the Citadel of the Executor. Executors who have held this position include Zoranis, Adun, Tassadar, and Selendis.
Protoss who are given this rank are sometimes referred to as a "high executor."
- Artanis (promoted to hierarch)
- Clolarion (Purifier)
- Nyon, the Tal'darim Executor
- Selendis (current Templar Caste executor, or high executor)
- Unnamed Executor (the player character of Episode IV, not to be confused with the executor of Episode III, who is actually Artanis).
- Unnamed Executor (took part in a mission to Aridas).
- Unnamed Expedition Leader (led an ill-fated expedition to colonize Kaldir)
- In StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, Rohana refers to Artanis' advisers - Vorazun, Karax, Talandar, and Alarak - as his executors. However, none of them officially hold the rank.
- An executor decal is available in StarCraft II upon reaching level 28 with protoss. The decal is the outline of a mothership.
- Ornatus, the portrait a player receives for completing the Jewel of Denial achievement, resembles an executor portrait with a gem-like shine around it's head.