Aal Cistler. Source: StarCraft: Ghost Academy: Volume 2. Artist: Fernando Heinz Furukawa. Last accessed: 2012-07-31.
This image is from a comic strip, webcomic or from the cover or interior of a comic book. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic or the writer(s) and/or artist(s) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that
- the use of low-resolution images of the cover of a comic book to illustrate:
- the issue of the comic book in question;
- the periodical comic book series of which this issue is a part; or
- the copyrighted comic book character(s) or group(s) on the cover of the issue in question;
- or the use of low-resolution images of a single panel from a comic strip or an interior page of a comic book to illustrate:
- the scene or storyline depicted, or
- the copyrighted character(s) or group(s) depicted on the excerpted panel in question;
- where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- on the English-language StarCraft Wiki, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on the StarCraft wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
The individual who uploaded this work and first used it in an article, and subsequent persons who place it into articles, assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.