Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fragmentation grenade (or simply "frag grenades") are simple, yet elegant terran anti-personnel weapons that are designed to disperse shrapnel upon exploding. They activated by pulling a pin. The grenades explode with enough force to smash rock.
A green light shines from the tip of the grenade.
- ↑ Tychus - Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed on 2014-05-12
- ↑ Neilson, Micky (December 18, 2000). StarCraft: Uprising. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0743-41898-0 (eBook).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Furman, Simon (w), Federico Dallocchio et al. (p, i). "StarCraft #4" StarCraft 1 (4) (September 16, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Furman, Simon (w), Federico Dallocchio, Mike S. Miller, Carlos D'Anda (p, i). "StarCraft #6" StarCraft 1 (6) (November 25, 2009) DC Comics (Wildstorm).
- ↑ Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Vehicles. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ 2014-08-28, Marine Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-07-09
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Fragmentation grenade.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).