This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
This article concerns StarCraft: Ghost gameplay. You may be looking for:
In the Invasion Mode, ghosts were the most expensive terran class, costing five points.
- Psionic sight
- Allows the ghost to see through walls and spot weak points in armor and security features.
- AGR-14 Assault Rifle
- BOSUN FN92 Sniper Rifle
- E-11 Lockdown Device
- BE3 Sticky Grenades
- E-16 Lockdown Grenades
- Tactical Nuclear Launchers
- ↑ Park, Andrew. 2005-10-28. Starcraft: Ghost Updated Multiplayer Hands-On - Zerg Rush! Gamespot. Accessed 2008-11-09.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Infantry. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2006-02-06. Psi Powers. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 2006-02-2. Weapons. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.