Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article or section contains information about StarCraft: Ghost, which has been declared non-canon. Elements may be taken as 'flavor lore' however.
This article concerns StarCraft: Ghost gameplay. You may be looking for:
In the Invasion Mode, ghosts were the most expensive terran class, costing five points.
- Psionic sight
- Allows the ghost to see through walls and spot weak points in armor and security features.
- AGR-14 Assault Rifle
- BOSUN FN92 Sniper Rifle
- E-11 Lockdown Device
- BE3 Sticky Grenades
- E-16 Lockdown Grenades
- Tactical Nuclear Launchers
- ↑ Park, Andrew. 2005-10-28. Starcraft: Ghost Updated Multiplayer Hands-On - Zerg Rush! Gamespot. Accessed 2008-11-09.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Infantry. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2006-02-06. Psi Powers. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 2006-02-2. Weapons. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-01.