You may be looking for:
He wrote the novel StarCraft: I, Mengsk, his first commercial venture away from the Games Workshop settings. Prior to this, he was already familiar with the StarCraft universe, but nonetheless read all the already existing novels at the time and scoured the Internet for preperation.
McNeil is currently at work writing more novels for the Black Library, but would like to write more StarCraft novels in the future. One story has already been put together, set in the universe, but doesn't deal with characters or storylines from the games. However, Blizzard asked him to put it on hold in order to do I, Mengsk. In addition, he's interested in portraying the protoss and zerg and "to explore the unexplored areas of the Koprulu Sector and see what’s hiding in its darkest corners…"
- ↑ Medievaldragon. 2008-02-28. New Starcraft Novel -- Starcraft: I, Mengsk. Blizzplanet. Accessed 2008-02-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 McNeill, Graham and StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-04. SC:L Interviews Graham McNeill. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-19.
- ↑ Graham McNeill Novels-I, Mengsk, The Fourth Company. Accessed on 2011-07-29
- ↑ McNeill, Graham. 2007-07-05. Monkey Gland Sauce. Graham Mcneill's Weblog. Accessed 2008-07-26.
- ↑ McNeill, Graham. 2009-03-14. It's alive...!. Graham Mcneill's Weblog. Accessed 2009-03-18.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Graham McNeill.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).