The AGG-12 grenade launcher was a personal handheld grenade launcher used by the Terran Dominion in the Great War. It later would be used by law enforcement officers. By the end of the Second Great War, some Dominion documents listed grenade launchers as an optional upgrade to Dominion marine gauss rifles, but it was notably against Dominion Marine Corps regulations.
- ↑ Dietz, William C. (April 6, 2010). StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment staff. 2010-07-24. Units: Marauder Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2010-07-15.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Graven Hill's laptop (in English). 2010.
- ↑ Source: BlizzCon 2005 StarCraft: Ghost information. Terran Vehicles. Artist: Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-09-08.
- ↑ Bogdanove, Kal-El. "Frenzy." (Feb. 28, 2013). Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft Lore: Frenzy Accessed 2013-02-28.
- ↑ Barba, Rick. StarCraft Field Manual (hardcover). Insight Editions, November 17, 2015.