- You might be looking for terran weapons instead.
In 2503, he was one of a number of ghosts assigned to the pair as part of the counter-insurgency against Project Shadowblade. Alongside them, he was dispatched to Altara, the team assembling entirely on the Palatine a few days later.
Later, Guns was assigned to the team to defend Arcturus Mengsk from a spectre uprising. However, the group were attacked by spectres and swiftly overwhelmed. The ghosts managed to hold the palace and prevent the Emperor's assassination, but at great cost; all but two ghosts had been killed, and those two had been captured and indoctrinated into the spectre program. It is unknown if Guns was killed or indoctrinated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Kenyon, Nate. (September 27, 2011). StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.
- ↑ April 6, 2010. "Timeline". StarCraft II: Heaven's Devils. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). pp. 311 - 323. ISBN 978-1416-55084-6.
- ↑ April 12, 2011. "Timeline." StarCraft II: Devils' Due. Simon & Schuster (Gallery Books). pp. 248-262. ISBN 978-1416-55085-3.
- ↑ September 27, 2011. "Timeline." StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). pp. 393-416. ISBN 978-1439-10938-0.