Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void which is no longer valid.
HERCs had a "grapple" ability that enabled them to "grab" an enemy unit and immediately pull themselves to the enemy's locations. Their high hit points and light armor made it difficult for units such as immortals to counter them. However, HERCs were easily defeated by zealots.
The HERC was, in Blizzard's mind, overlapping with the hellbat and to a lesser extent, charge-upgraded zealots. The latest design tested for the unit slot was a combat construction type of unit that traveled with a player's army and constructed useful things mid-field to support a bio army, but reappeared as a campaign unit in Nova Covert Ops.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2015-02-12, Legacy of the Void: Multiplayer Development Update – February 12, 2015. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-02-14
- ↑ 2014-11-07, New Units in Legacy of the Void. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2014-11-10
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. 2014-11-08. Legacy of the Void: Multiplayer Preview. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2014-11-09.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. 2014-11-07. Legacy of the Void - Multiplayer Update: Terran. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2014-11-09.
- ↑ 2014-11-19, Legacy of the Void: Multiplayer Development Update – November 19, 2014. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-11-24