You may be looking for:
Helios was in service during the Second Great War and saw action at the Battle of Char. General Horace Warfield transferred to the ship shortly after the battle began. The battlecruiser sustained "terrible terrible damage" and crash landed on the surface, breaking into pieces crushing several zerg.
- The Helios is not named in Wings of Liberty, but is called the Helios in the map editor.
- In Dangerous Game, Horace Warfield and Valerian Mengsk commanded the Bucephalus.
- Helios is the personification of the sun in ancient Greek mythology.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Gates of Hell (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II Map Editor. (Activision Blizzard) (in English). July 27, 2010
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Dangerous Game. (in English). 2010.