Holo-cameras (a.k.a. holocams) are hovering terran devices. They require a single operator who wears an eyepiece linked with the camera's footage and are battery powered. Projecting holograms, they are often used in news reports, being used in conjunction with flatscreens. However, they are available for private use also.
Holo-cameras may be related to cam bots, which match a similar description and have a similar function among UNN reporters.
- ↑ Burns, Matt. "Collateral Damage." (May 13, 2010). Blizzard Entertainment. Collateral Damage Accessed 2010-05-16.
- ↑ Randolph, Grace (w), Nan Kim (art), Matt Dalton (i). "Newsworthy." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 2 (paperback binding), pp. 68-121. Tokyopop, January 1, 2009. ISBN 1427-80831-7.
- ↑ BlizzCon 2008. Gameplanet. Accessed on 2008-28-10
- ↑ McNeill, Graham (December 30, 2008). StarCraft: I, Mengsk. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 1416-55083-6.
- ↑ DeCandido, Keith R. A. (November 28, 2006). StarCraft: Ghost: Nova. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7134-2.