You may be looking for:
Raynor's Raiders discovered the creature and destroyed its holding cell. When the cell was destroyed, the reaver then proceeded to destroy the facility. The Raiders barely escaped into a Hercules, after which the reaver "screamed" at them.
Sarah Kerrigan and her zerg minions encountered many hybrid reavers on Skygeirr Station. These reavers, along with a band of Tal'darim protoss, were under the control of the shapeshifter Emil Narud.
Legacy of the VoidEdit
- A hybrid reaver(src)
Later on Cybros, Ulnar, Slayn and return back to Aiur, the Daelaam battled the variant of hybrid reaver called "behemoth". Where it is command by Amon allies to foil the plan of Protoss to remake the universe by his image. The behemoth were more powerful than the normal reaver and had same abilities of Castanar. 
- +1 bonus to armor per level for zerg ground units.
The following section contains information from a previous version of StarCraft II which is no longer valid.
Originally the protoss-based hybrid destroyer was the only type of hybrid unit in StarCraft II. The idea of a zerg-based hybrid had been pitched by Samwise Didier in concept art, (labelled as a "high breed") but was effectively abandoned for a year. Eventually the idea of a zerg-based hybrid was pitched within the design team and Didier's concept was resurrected as the hybrid viper. In the final game it was known as the hybrid reaver—mostly the same, but unlike the viper, it had tentacles coming off its back, that aren't visible on lower graphic settings (the player must set "effects" to medium or above).
- The reaver's portrait is available in StarCraft II. It is a portrait reward available for the Team Random 1000 achievement.
- Its quotes are the same as those of the archon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2010-2011, Starcraft 2 Hybrid Viper. Deviantart, accessed on 2011-02-12
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2015-10-16, The first mission of StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void (Campaign gameplay & impressions). YouTube, accessed on 2015-10-18
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, Piercing the Shroud (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Wings of Liberty, In Utter Darkness (in English). 2010-07-27.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: Heart of the Swarm, Phantoms of the Void (in English). 2013-03-12.
- ↑ StarCraft - Hybrid. Sons of the Storm. Accessed 2010-09-11.