You may be looking for:
Jason Huck is a member of Blizzard Entertainment.
Huck has experience in playing tabletop war-games, including Hordes, Warmachine, and Warhammer 40,000. He worked at Electronic Arts, specifically The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-earth.
Huck joined Blizzard in 2007 as a member of the StarCraft II design team. He served as the game's level designer. Alongside Chris Metzen and James Waugh, he developed the overall story arc of the trilogy. After working as a level designer for Wings of Liberty, he worked as the senior level designer for Heart of the Swarm, and was the lead level designer of Legacy of the Void, which included working on the game's story. He is currently the lead game designer for Nova Covert Ops.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 BlizzCon 2016 Press Kit, Blizzard Entertainment., accessed on 2016-11-11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2010-05-02, Blizzard's Dustin Browder talks StarCraft 2. JoyStiq, accessed on 2010-05-03
- ↑ 2015-06-26, Blizzard's Secrets of Storytelling in StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void. GameSpot, accessed on 2015-06-28
- ↑ 2014-11-07, StarCraft II Legacy of the Void Campaign Overview. YouTube, accessed on 2014-11-12
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2015-12-02, BlizzCon 2015 The Future of StarCraft II Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-12-09