You may be looking for:
Joeyray's Bar, also known as Joeyray's, was a bar on Mar Sara, owned by Joeyray. It was a locals-only establishment, far off the beaten track and situated in one of Mar Sara's most arid and disreputable districts. It held fame among music circles due to the presence of its jukebox, playing tracks banned by the Dominion. Its exterior structure was of grey-bricks.
Jim Raynor was a patron during the interbellum and was declared its "most famous patron". He used it as his unofficial headquarters for a time and word of his presence spread. Mar Saran Evening Gazette journalist Humbert H. traveled there, hoping to spot Raynor and the bar's jukebox. Dodging the Dominion, he got what he wanted, along with some pranks. Delighted and enthusiastic, he vowed to return.
On the eve of the Second Great War, Raynor used the bar as his command center after watching a UNN broadcast there which prompted him to resume his revolution against Arcturus Mengsk. The rebel shot the television screen in anger, and Joeyray put that on his tab as well.
Tychus Findlay also tracked Raynor to the bar. They returned after a mission, only to learn of a zerg invasion; they would have to evacuate. The pair took the bar's jukebox when they left Mar Sara at the onset of the war; it was installed aboard the Hyperion in the cantina.
- On the neon sign reading, "JOEYRAY'S BAR", the lights sometimes flickered to read "U PAY RAY" and "PAY UP".
- Raynor's old marshal badge hung on a wall, along with a Great War-era picture of Sarah Kerrigan, a Viking in walker mode, a Raynor's Raiders poster and a picture of the winners of the Fourth Annual Hydralisk Derby.
- The bar's name may be a reference to Joeyray Hall, a Blizzard cinematics editor.
- The bar was present in the 2008 build of Wings of Liberty. A subtle different existed in this build in that a poster of the Heaven's Devils was present. This is absent from the game's final build.
- The bar's structure bears great resemblance to the cut merc haven structure.