|De facto leader|
Protoss Empire (?–)
Protoss Protectorate (2500–)
With few exceptions, members of the Judicator Caste avoid fighting, as they are more concerned with leadership, religion, and organization. However, members of the Ara Tribe formed the Conclave's guard. In addition, during the Great War, Judicators crewed Arbiter support vessels.
The Judicator Caste was controlled by the Judicator Assembly, which is in turn governed by a body called the Conclave. The Conclave were a group of elders, chosen for their wisdom, knowledge of the Khala and adherence to the rules. The Ara Tribe dominated the assembly and thus the Conclave.
Known Judicator TribesEdit
- Main article: Ara Tribe
- Main article: Shelak Tribe
- Main article: Judicator characters
- Blackman (alias)
- Felanis (formerly)
Sources conflict on the place of the Judicator Caste in protoss society.
The Judicator Caste was removed from the protoss power structure following the Brood War according to Chris Metzen. The Judicator Caste still existed by this point according to StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga: Twilight.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Underwood, Peter, Bill Roper, Chris Metzen and Jeffrey Vaughn. StarCraft (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ Underwood, Peter, Chris Metzen and Bill Roper. StarCraft: Brood War (Manual). Irvine, Calif.: Blizzard Entertainment, 1998.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 0-7434-7126-1.
- ↑ Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. SC:L Metzen Interview - Lore Exclusive. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Golden, Christie (June 30, 2009). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #3: Twilight. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7129-9.