A jukebox is a partially automated music-playing device, usually a coin-operated machine, that can play specially selected songs from self-contained media. The traditional jukebox is rather large with a rounded top and has colored lighting on the front of the machine on its vertical sides.
Despite being an antiquated form of playing music, jukeboxes can still be found in use in the 26th century.
Joeyray's jukebox, located in Joeyray's Bar, Mar Sara, was considered one of the finest examples extant of a most rebellious of devices. It was rumored to be loaded with the hottest, most subversive platters in the Koprulu Sector.
- "Jem's Song". Composed by Matt Samia, Performed by Big Tuna
- "Suspicious Minds" Composed by by Mark James, Performed by Bourbon Cowboys & Chris Metzen (Elvis Presley)
- "A Zerg, A Shotgun and You" Composed by Anthony Theisen, James Page, John Denton, Performed by White Boy James & The Blues Express
- "Dim Lights, Thick Smoke and Loud, Loud Music" Composed by Joe Maphis, Max M. Fidler, Rose Lee Maphis, Performed by Big Tuna
- "Raw Power" Iggy Pop and James Williamson, Performed by Romeo Delta (The Stooges)
- "Free Bird" Composed by Allen Collins, Ronnie Van Zant, Performed by The Blasters (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- "An American Trilogy" Composed by Mickey Newbury, Performed by Brian Bode
- "Rumble" Composed by Link Wray, Milton Grant, Performed by Mike Campbell and the Dirty Knobs
- "Excuse Me for Scribbling" Composed by James Page, Performed by White Boy James & The Blues Express
- "Sweet Home Alabama" Composed by Edward C. King, Gary Robert Rossington, Ronnie Van Zant, Performed by Big Tuna (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- "Terran Up the Night" Composed and performed by Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain. Only accessible through the cheat code "overengineeredcodpiece", finding the tauren outhouse in the mission Zero Hour, or by defeating the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty campaign, and starting a new game.
Revolution Overdrive: Songs of LibertyEdit
The list of authors can be seen in the page history of Jukebox.
Wikipedia content was licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License prior to June 15, 2009 is. Wikipedia content from June 15, 2009, and StarCraft Wiki content, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported).