Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The kalathi are a sapient species.
Kalathi have two genders, much like terrans and protoss. Their warriors are called bloodreavers. Their homeworld is located far outside the Koprulu sector and the terrans have no knowledge of their existence.
The protoss discovered the kalathi centuries before the Great War in a location far outside the Koprulu Sector and established a plasma shielded research observatory. A kalathi civil war erupted as the protoss watched. Scientist Juras advised the local executor to stop the fighting by scaring the natives with superior protoss technology.
The result shocked the protoss; in the aftermath of the Kalath Intercession, the Conclave tightened the restrictions of the Dae'Uhl, banning the construction or operation of colossi, and forbidding the protoss from ever again directly interfering in the affairs of "lesser races."
It was stated in an interview by Blizzard employees that the zerg are universally feared, hated and hunted by all the sapient species of the Milky Way. The statement was quite general however, and it is unclear how much of it (if any) can be said to apply to the kalathi.
- ↑ 2007-06-28. Colossus. StarCraft II Features at Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2007-07-01.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kindregan, Brian T. "Mothership." (January 15, 2010). Blizzard Entertainment. Mothership Accessed 2010-01-15.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Blizzard Entertainment. 2013-01-22. StarCraft II Creative Development Q&A - Part 13. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2013-01-22.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Chris Metzen, StarCraft Legacy staff. 2009-04-03. SC:L Metzen Interview - Lore Exclusive. StarCraft Legacy. Accessed 2009-05-18.
- ↑ 2011-05-31, May 2011 HoTS Fansite Interview. StarCraft Legacy, accessed on 2011-05-31