You may be looking for:
Blue (one injured)
The Great WarEdit
Kaldalis survived the zerg conquest of Aiur during the Great War. Afterwards, he joined the Daelaam led by Hierarch Artanis. Kaldalis was impressed by Artanis' vision of a unified protoss society, incorporating both Khalai and Nerazim.
The Reclamation of AiurEdit
"An easy sentiment from one who is not sending them to die!"
"From one who is being sent to die!"
- Kaldalis and Artanis(src)
After the Second Great War, the Daelaam launched its campaign to reclaim Aiur. As a zealot, Kaldalis volunteered to be an akhundelar; among the first wave of troops to land, expected to suffer heavy casualties. On the eve of battle, Kaldalis met privately with Artanis on Saalok. Artanis doubted that the reclamation was worth the casualties and was surprised to learn Kaldalis had volunteered to join the akhundelar. Kaldalis declared the hierarch's vision of protoss unity gave him hope, and that it was a future he was willing to die for. Artanis's doubts were soothed by the zealot's dedication.
The following day, Kaldalis deployed to the surface of Aiur with two other zealots, and two high templar. Their task was to defend a probe warping in a pylon, and establish a warp in point. The group was attacked by zerg from atop a hill, and from burrows around them. Eventually, only Kaldalis remained to face the enemy. However, enough time had been bought for the pylon to materialize, and Kaldalis was reinforced by zealots warping in. Now on a more even playing field, Kaldalis and the zealots immediately charged the zerg.
Reflection of a HeroEdit
Personality and TraitsEdit
Kaldalis takes pride in the history of the protoss and the Khala, though does not express prejudice towards the Nerazim, and believes that driving them away was a sin. A scar runs down his left eye, preventing him from using it. He has shown himself to be a willing and capable warrior.
- ↑ 2015-10-22, StarCraft. Twitter, accessed on 2015-10-26
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2015-9-25, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void - Reclamation. Battle.net, accessed on 2015-9-25
- ↑ 2017-04-25, New Co-op Commander Preview: Fenix. YouTube, accessed on 2017-04-30
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Unity. (in English). 2015.
- ↑ 2017-04-24, StarCraft II Co-op Commander Reveal. Twitch.com, accessed on 2017-04-24