Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Khor-shakal ("Great Forum"), otherwise known as the "Heart of the Conclave" was a fortress-city located on Aiur. Situated south of Velari Province and east from the Temple of the Preservers, it was from here that the Conclave ruled over the protoss.
At the start of the End War, Hierarch Artanis and a small group of Daelaam free of Amon's Khala corruption came here to reactivate the Spear of Adun. The area was heavily infested by zerg, and reinforced by Khalai protoss forces under Amon's control, but the Daelaam were able to repel them long enough to reach the power cells that could reactivate the arkship. The Spear of Adun was brought online, and the Daelaam evacuated onto it to flee Aiur.
- In Legacy of the Void, a singular structure is referred to as "Kor-shakal." In addition, the name is parsed without an article as "Kor-shakal, the Heart of the Conclave."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Homeland (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7126-8.
- ↑ June, 2012, Game Trade Magazine #148. Game Trade Magazine, accessed on 2012-06-09
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Collections Tab: Skins. October 17, 2016
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: The Spear of Adun (in English). 2015-11-10.
- ↑ (October 10, 2012). RISK: StarCraft. USAopoly.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Cinematic: Rescue. (in English). 2015.