The Khor-shakal ("Great Forum"), otherwise known as the "Heart of the Conclave" was a fortress located on Aiur. Situated south of Velari Province and east from the Temple of the Preservers, it was from here that the Conclave ruled over the protoss.
At the start of the End War, Hierarch Artanis and the Daelaam came here to reactivate the Spear of Adun. The area was heavily infested by zerg, but the Daelaam were able to repel them long enough to reach the power cells that could reactivate the Spear of Adun. The ship was activated, and the Daelaam evacuated onto it to flee Aiur.
In Legacy of the Void, the name is parsed without an article as "Khor-shakal, the Heart of the Conclave."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft. Vivendi Games. Mission: Homeland (in English). 1998.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Golden, Christie (November 27, 2007). StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga #2: Shadow Hunters. Simon & Schuster (Pocket Star). ISBN 978-0-7434-7126-8.
- ↑ June, 2012, Game Trade Magazine #148. Game Trade Magazine, accessed on 2012-06-09
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. (Activision Blizzard). PC. Mission: The Spear of Adun (in English). 2015-11-10.
- ↑ (October 10, 2012). RISK: StarCraft. USAopoly.