Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following section contains information from StarCraft: Retribution.
22 (air), 30 (ground)
Kizrath began the Aridas campaign by explaining to an Executor the importance of the Argus Stone. Kizrath said it was thought to be located in the fabled city of Taledon, and his observers had discovered what may have been Taledonian ruins on the planet.
Kizrath ordered his troops to attack the Aridian terran forces from "defiling" the ruins. He discovered that the ruins were only a conduit to a larger set of ruins, from which he could detect psionic emanations from xel'naga relics.
Kizrath personally led the Protoss Crusaders for the Stone against terran forces which had occupied Taledon. The Argus Stone sat in a temple, which had to be destroyed so Kizrath could acquire the Stone. The terrans were defeated in the battle.
Kizrath's good luck did not hold, however. He ordered his forces to retreat from Aridas, clearing away zerg attackers to do so and gaining the assistance of an escort of carriers and an Escort Leader. However, at the evacuation point, he was met by the Escort, whose commander told him that the protoss government believed the Argus Stone held little value in the war. Kizrath was ordered to remain on Aridas, where he would study the Stone.
Losing the StoneEdit
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Protoss campaign: “The Legacy of Kharadun”, mission 1: “The gateway to Taledon” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Protoss campaign: “The Legacy of Kharadun”, mission 8: “Taledon” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Protoss campaign: “The Legacy of Kharadun”, mission 9: “The Triumphal March” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Terran campaign: “Strongarm”, mission 10: “In the Presence of the Stone” (in English). 1998.
- ↑ StarCraft: Retribution. WizardWorks Software. Zerg campaign: Dynamic Evolution, mission 7: “Guardians of the Stone” (in English). 1998.