Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The light armor suit is a scaled down version of the standard protoss power suit worn by high templar. Adorned with cloth, the suit provides limited protection against small-arms. It may be configured with full life support, limited nuclear/biological/chemical (NBC) protection, and a transceiver to communicate without telepathy. These suits are less bulky and more intricately designed than their power suit counterparts, and is fashioned from a light metal alloy that reacts to psionic imput. Like the power suit, the light armor suit can be equipped with wrist-mounted projectors capable of shaping the user's will into psionic blades. However, as the high templar forgo physical combat in favor of psionic mastery, these weapons are regarded as a last resort.
Teleportation mechanisms are built into light armor suits. When a protoss wearing one of these suits nears death, they disappear in a flash of bright light as the user seemingly disappears to a place of safety. These mechanisms can also be activated manually.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bill Slavicsek, David Eckelberry, Shawn F. Carnes. Alternity: StarCraft Edition. Wizards of the Coast, March 1, 2000. ISBN 0-7869-1618-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2015-04-09, High Templar Science. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2015-04-11
- ↑ Rosenberg, Aaron. StarCraft: Queen of Blades. New York, London, Toronto and Sydney: Pocket Star Books, May 2006. ISBN 0-7434-7133-4.
- ↑ Karune. 2007-01-22. StarCraft II Q&A - Batch 26. Battle.net StarCraft II General Discussion Forum. Accessed 2008-01-22.
- ↑ Furman, Simon (w), Tomás Aira (p, i), German Erramouspe (i). "Creep." In StarCraft: Frontline: Volume 2 (paperback binding), pp. 26-67. Tokyopop, January 1, 2009. ISBN 1427-80831-7.