You may be looking for:
Mancini studied at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. He studied design, but drew videogame fanart in his spare time. Although he drew for a variety of subjects, StarCraft was his favorite setting, and he especially enjoyed drawing for the zerg. However, his fanart, which he posted online, caught the art team's attention, and seeing that Mancini had already applied, got in contact. He accepted a job offer and moved to California. He has worked there ever since.
Mancini mostly works in digital media, but has also done physical art. He is currently working on the StarCraft II team as a 3D/concept artist This has included working on protoss art for Legacy of the Void. He has also provided art for the World of Warcraft trading card game, Hearthstone, and BlizzCon poster art.
He currently also provides most of the promotional art for Heroes of the Storm, as well being responsible for the redesign of some characters and concept art for many character skins.
- Zerg gallery
- General StarCraft gallery
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- DeviantArt page
- Artstation page
- Luke Mancini on Heroes of the Storm Wikia
- ↑ Webnet. 2009-10-08. MrJack Joins the Blizzard Team. StarCraft Source. 2009-10-08.
- ↑ Mr--Jack. 2009-10-08. A Big Move. Mr--Jack's Journal. Accessed 2009-10-10.
- ↑ Profile: Mr Jack, Sons of the Storm. Accessed on 2014-05-12
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 2013-03-27, Working for Blizzard: an Aussie artist's Cinderella story. The Age, accessed on 2013-04-11
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 2015-03-29, Photonic Playground: Art of Luke Mancini, Xin Wang, and Charles Lee. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2015-03-30
- ↑ Major Lee Treicher. Twitter. Accessed 2013-02-07.
- ↑ Adjutant 33-27. Twitter. Accessed 2013-02-07.